Sunday, April 29, 2012

End of Semester Reflection


Over the course of this semester, I have learned a large amount with regards to technology in education. I wouldn’t consider myself a technologically savvy person; however, after taking this class I would say that I have become more aware of what is out there and available for teachers. With anything, I have understood that there are both pros and cons, but overall I think I could say that this class has helped separate the two allowing me to have a more clear understanding of how technology can be advantageous in my potential career.

There are many ways to include technology in your lessons. I now have an understanding of how drastically technology can progress over such short periods of time. Technology is always changing and I have learned that it is something we as teachers need to stay up to date with. 

Overall, I feel this class has been very helpful in my journey in becoming a teacher.

Thanks Professor Adair!

No comments:

Post a Comment